V's Craft Barn Is Now On Etsy!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/vgonzales29

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Craft of the Day- Birthday Cards

I went back to JoAnn's today. Yes BACK. I really think I have been there three times this week. Anyways I went back and got more empty bolts, which were a pain in the rear end to get this time around... manager approval, then blacking out the blots labels, and she was very nervous she was going to get in trouble for giving them to me. Jeez, if I knew it would be that big of a deal I wouldn't have asked. Poor lady! But I got six more empty bolts and finished all my fabric on them!

So onto the cards I made!! I got the cutest die-cut today for my Big Shot! A cupcake! Who doesn't love cupcakes?? So I made some cute birthday cards today. One is already done, written in, stuffed and ready to be mailed tomorrow. What do you think?? I think I am loving my Big Shot and don't use it enough!! Well thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! You should check this out. http://www.craftwellusa.com/
    It's like a cricut but no cartridges and no mats needed, Plus it's less expensive.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me feedback!