V's Craft Barn Is Now On Etsy!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/vgonzales29

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Project Birthday Party- Prep Prep Prep


With my head spinning with ideas I finally stopped on two crafts we will make, memory books and matching girl and doll bracelets. Then there are the pinwheels I need to make for girls and dolls. Party hats for both girls and dolls, cute name labels for the cupcakes, yes I bought some for the dolls also and will make mini cupcakes for the dolls! I will need to still laminate and get a couple things from a party store. But this week is mostly going to ne PREP work if it kills me. I will be dreaming of American Girl Dolls in my sleep. Oh did I mention I will have a cute American Girl crossword puzzle just out so the girls won't be board??I think I have almost hit overdone!! I hope not!! Thanks for stopping by!!




I love the little doll invitations too!! All this fun makes me wish I was nine again!!

1 comment:

  1. Vanessa you are so creative & fun, Madison is a very lucky girl to have a Mommy like you.

    You could start a business of Birthday planning, be sure & take lots of pictures.

    Love & hugs from your Dad & I.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me feedback!