I always say... my seam ripper is my best friend! I think every sewer feels that way. This blog is a home for all my crafts, projects, and my everyday projects. So let's get going and let's get crafting!!
V's Craft Barn Is Now On Etsy!!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/vgonzales29
Thursday, March 22, 2012
Project Birhtday Party- Girl Hats
Well I couldn't resist making the girls matching party hats like the dolls. So I set out to make eight hats and found the cutest template online! I love the internet!! This party should be dedicated to the World Wide Web!! With it this party would have been about ten notches less fun! So here they are party hats for the girls!!
I love the pink ribbon!! I would love to hear your favorite part!! Thanks for stopping by!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me feedback!