I always say... my seam ripper is my best friend! I think every sewer feels that way. This blog is a home for all my crafts, projects, and my everyday projects. So let's get going and let's get crafting!!
V's Craft Barn Is Now On Etsy!!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/vgonzales29
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
New Shinny Toy
So I broke down and bought a shiny new toy to help me on my craft adventures! A Circut Expression 1. I love love love this thing. Multi-cut and fill page options and I am sure this is can do things I haven’t figured out yet. I love the screen that generates what I am selecting to print so I can double check what I am cutting. So anyone have a project idea send it my way!! Thanks for stopping my!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me feedback!