I always say... my seam ripper is my best friend! I think every sewer feels that way. This blog is a home for all my crafts, projects, and my everyday projects. So let's get going and let's get crafting!!
V's Craft Barn Is Now On Etsy!!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/vgonzales29
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Progect Birthday Party- Pinwheels
Ok these have been really fun today with my cricut! I love cutting for squares perfect with hitting buttons. Best way for me that can’t cut straight to save my life!! Rulers and rotary cutters are a very good friend of mine. (Is it weird that all my friends seem to be tools??) So I have made some cute little doll pinwheels which were much easier then the bigger ones by the way. But with a cute rhinestone they turned out just darling that I made four more then I needed!! Oops I think I had a lot of fun with this project!! I only have memory book prep and girl party hats and I am done with Prep!! Next will be stuff the day before like food and set up!! Oh I am super excited!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me feedback!