I always say... my seam ripper is my best friend! I think every sewer feels that way. This blog is a home for all my crafts, projects, and my everyday projects. So let's get going and let's get crafting!!
V's Craft Barn Is Now On Etsy!!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/vgonzales29
Friday, March 2, 2012
Project Birthday Party- Invitations
This month most of my craftiness will be going to my daughter’s 9th birthday party. I have a full four weeks right?? I thought I should get going on it now, and I planned everything and just need to get things done. This is where Project Birthday Party was born.
I did a mock card for my daughter to approve. She's is going to be nine, and I never know what she will like anymore! So here it is! What do you think?
The invitation was approved! (with a little tweaking with the words and banner) So I need to get her guest list and get going! Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me feedback!