V's Craft Barn Is Now On Etsy!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/vgonzales29

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Craft of the Day- Gifts

If you are coming to my craft day this is kind of a spoiler and I would love you to fake it!! Pretend you never read this and you are super excited to see these FOR THE FIRST TIME! :)

I just loved how easy there were, so I thought they would make good thank you gifts for all my guest on my craft day! I am thinking of adding them to my Etsy Store, what do you think??

2 comments:

  1. Mine are on the fridge, and Benjamin loves that our fridge is now part of the family. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not. Maybe my scale should also become part of the family. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does your scale say Reis-Clark? If so maybe it should be included.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me feedback!