V's Craft Barn Is Now On Etsy!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/vgonzales29

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Craft of the Day-Cards

Birthday, Thank you, Christmas, Wedding, Baby! I have cards coming out my ears all the time! And you can't throw them away so what to do!! Aah I have an idea!! Ready, Set GO!!

Separate them into piles. I did my each child there own pile. My husband and myself, then I did wedding, baby, Christmas and Random in there own piles. Oh and by size too with them all going the same direction.


Then I took my crop-a-dile. I love that thing!! And hole punched a corner of a couple of cards at a time to make this project move a little quicker.

Then I would add them to a binder ring. I nought mine at Walmart in a eight pack for two bucks. I used them all and still need more.


I kept going till they look like this!!



All done!! I have all my daughters cards all in one spot. I loved this quick and easy and a little closer to complete organization!! Oh wait is that a dream?? Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me feedback!