V's Craft Barn Is Now On Etsy!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/vgonzales29

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Craft of the Day- Behavior Chart

Today was super exciting for me, my cousin came over with her two adorable kids and we did a chart for her Caleb, not mine. It was so fun!! I started with the idea from Judy Moody and the Not So Bummer Summer movie I saw with the kids over the summer. And from there we made it a Cool Chart for a two year old and not a darn chat like in the movie. I forgot to take pictures but have them in the works with my cousin. Also we made two jars. A Cool Stick Jar for things he can earn for being good, and also a Naughty Sticks Jar for if he is naughty and needs a punishment. I hope he never has to use it but he is two so I will be realistic. :( They turned out so cute and I got to use up some mason jars that needed a new home! Thanks Lori for coming over I had a blast!!
This is where I got the idea that bloomed into a Caleb's Cool Chart!! Thanks Judy!! More picture to come I promise!! Thanks for stopping bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me feedback!