V's Craft Barn Is Now On Etsy!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/vgonzales29

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Craft of the Day- Fabric

So today was more of prep work for all my crafts rather then me making something. I went to JoAnns and got some amazing deals on some cotton fabric. $2.50 a yard???? YES PLEASE!!!
As I was at the cut counter the nice lady and I were talking. let's call her Jo- (short for JoAnn) and she was asking what I was making? Well... I told her some might be quilts, some might be blankets and some might be headbands. As we were talking I was telling her how I want to have my husband cut some cardboard so I can put my yards onto cardboard bolts.

And this is what she pulls out...
Empty bolts!!!!!  Jo says they just throw them away!! Can we say SCORE??? I know I can!!!  So now the question remains do I cut these down, or use the how they are?? I am not sure, but I will post what I decide to do.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me feedback!