Not sure what one I like better. If either! HA!
I always say... my seam ripper is my best friend! I think every sewer feels that way. This blog is a home for all my crafts, projects, and my everyday projects. So let's get going and let's get crafting!!
V's Craft Barn Is Now On Etsy!!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/vgonzales29
Friday, February 3, 2012
Craft of the Day- Black Shirt
So my friend gave me a shirt. Well it was too big in the front for me to wear. SO I got this idea that I could cut the front open and make it look less like a maternity shirt on myself and more modern looking. Well after a huge fuss with my machine and pollestor thread. (My bobbin hates it) Cute black and white pokkie dotted fabric, a button and a few pleets in the back I am done. Looking at the pictures from the front you cant tell a huge difference. But it was fun to try something new!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me feedback!