No?? Well how about hanging up pin boards in my craft closet?? I decided to take over the whole closet instead of 3/4th. My husband wasn't thrilled but moved on! I love it!! I have my sewing table out so I don't have to drag it our every time I want to sew! This should make me sew more!! Sundays are hard days for me to craft I have come to realize! I always in my head say once lunch is made or one extra load of laundry. (I have yet to do any today) and before I know it Sunday has flown by and I haven't crafted anything. The days not over so we will see. But don't hold your breathe!!
So here are some photos of what else I have been doing today.
To top off today my sweet little girl is sick. My poor kids never get sick on a week day either. Always the weekends and are feeling better in time for school! Soup and a book and blanket are keeping her company!!
I made freshly squeezed lemonade and some tea that is a little weak this batch. But they are friends in the fridge so that makes me happy!
Last but not least homemade honey granola. My kids love to take this in there lunches with some yogurt and berries. I love how healthy it is for them. Here is a link to my recipe blog for the recipe if you want to try it. Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great Sunday!! Oh ya anyone watching football this Superbowl Sunday??



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me feedback!