I always say... my seam ripper is my best friend! I think every sewer feels that way. This blog is a home for all my crafts, projects, and my everyday projects. So let's get going and let's get crafting!!
V's Craft Barn Is Now On Etsy!!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/vgonzales29
Sunday, January 29, 2012
Muffins Muffins and More Muffins
I had bought some blueberries last week while they were on sale. No one seemed to care that we had a ton in the fridge to be eaten and so they got left behind. Poor berries, but no fear little berries I will bake six dozen or more muffins out of you. This is my first three batches and I need to run up to the store for more eggs and milk. They are yummy and made with whole wheat flour and I added the berries to round out what I needed the recipe for. If you make some let me know what you think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me feedback!