V's Craft Barn Is Now On Etsy!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/vgonzales29

Monday, January 30, 2012

Craft of the Day

So starting today I will be posting a Craft of the Day. Today I will be finishing up my project that I was doing over the weekend, and I would have had done but those muffins stole my afternoon yesterday.




So craft of the day is three blankets with the child's first initial. One is done and onto the last two. These are gifts for a friend of mine but also I will be using there photos for my mock ups for my Esty Store. That will be a future post. So here is one done on the front but needs to back done I folded them to take the picture easier they open up to 36in x 35in. Are you doing any crafts today?

Front
Back

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me feedback!