Today my daughter and I got haircuts from my cousin. We both took off three and a half inches combined. It's a lot but it was needed. We are haircut boy cotters. What can I say. We did a little shopping and I found a nice dark blue sweater that had a hole in the sleeve from a popped seam. I got two dollars off the already low price of 5.99, brought it home and threw it under my sewing machine and it is as good as new.
Then I was onto a taggie blanket and three blankets for a friend of mine kids. She had her third baby and it didn't seam fair I make one blanket for the baby but didn't make anything for the other two when they were babies so all three kids get blanket with the first initial on the back. Super easy and fun. Best part is I can use them as my models for my new Esty Store. Then onto shrimp.
I sewed so much I didn't leave to much time for a big dinner. So cooked shrimp was already in the freezer plus I had made some sauce a week or so again that was way to much for what I needed at the time. I froze what I didn't need and this is a blessing tonight. All I have to do is cook the pasta, thaw the shrimp and sauce and dinner is done. Never had it before so I hope the kids eat it. This will wrap up my day. Hope your was great.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me feedback!